Monthly Report for 2013.08

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2013
      Owing to the popularity of a thread initiated by Andrew Criddle, August was a
      very good month for us. There were 44 messages, raising our year-to-date total
      to 197 (still lower than any of the past 10 years, however), and our monthly avg
      to 24.6. The major poster was Tom Reynolds with 15, followed by myself with
      14 (2 of which were procedural), Jack Kilmon and Tim Staker (4 each), Andrew
      Criddle and Rick Hubbard (2 each), and single postings from Bruce Brooks,
      Jordan Stratford, and Scott Rhodes.

      MWG