Recent List Glitches

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2013

      [Scott Rhodes]:
      > Just to let you know, I am getting these posts ok through the yahoo list.
      > I have received both the original posts and your
      re-postings.

      Thanks, Scott. I should have checked with someone else before I took action,
      since I was apparently the only one who didn't get the original messages. I now
      suspect that this was because I was the approver of the 4 messages in question -
      though I don't recall this ever having happened before. In any case, I've now deleted
      my forwardings from the archives, and (as you'll see in my next monthly report)
      will subtract them from the monthly YG count. My apologies to all, especially TR.

      MWG