Re: [GTh] On the Probability of Literacy

  • Scott Rhodes
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 25, 2013
      Hi Mike
      Just to let you know, I am getting these posts ok through the yahoo list. I have received both the original posts and your re-postings.

      As far as I can tell I've not missed any thing in the thread and don't see anything new in the "original message" clips at the bottom of each post.

      Scott

      On Aug 25, 2013, at 1:46 PM, "Mike Grondin" <mwgrondin@...> wrote:

      (Here is the last of four notes that were posted to our website Friday, but apparently
      not sent out via email, due to an apparent technical glitch at Yahoogroups. - MWG)

      Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 10:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [GTh] On the Probability of Literacy

      "Did I go on too much?"

      Not to me. It was quite an experience for me to understand various sections in light of the cultue and remember how so many Ministers, including, misunderstood what was being said. I think you should write a commentary  from an aramaic perspective on a single book.

      Tom