Online Concordance for Sahidic NT

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2013
      On Facebook, Bill Arnal has drawn attention to an old post on Alin Suciu's blog:
      The entry links to pdf versions of four books: the first, a list of Greek words
      (1950), the 2nd thru 4th, three volumes of Coptic words (1957-59). I see from
      looking at our archives that the first mention of Alin Suciu and/or his blog was
      on 8/17/12, so I'm quite sure that we haven't mentioned this previously. (Since
      that time, Suciu's work has come to our attention several times, not least in the
      controversy over the Jesus' Wife fragment.) The books are in French, but that
      shouldn't seriously affect the use of them by non-French speakers, since the
      order is by Coptic (or Greek) word, and the entries under each word are segments
      of Coptic, not French translations. I'll be adding a link or links to these files from
      my website in the near future. (It would be even better if it were possible to link
      to individual entries or pages, but I don't know how to do that. Nor do I know
      whether this is based on Horner's Sahidic NT or some other.)
      Mike Grondin
      Mt. Clemens, MI