Monthly Report for 2013.05

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2013
      Though the latter part of the month was slow, we didn't do too badly in May.
      There were 21 messages posted, which is actually higher than four of the last
      ten years, including last year. Because of last month, however, the total for the
      year so far (138) isn't very good, being higher than only one of the last ten years.

      My own May postings (6) were sub-par, to be sure. Thankfully, there were
      also contributions from Rick Hubbard and Tom Reynolds (4 each), Chris
      Skinner (2), and Bill Arnal, Judy Redman, Stephen Carlson, Mark Mattison,
      and Johnson Thomaskutty (1 each).

      M.W. Grondin