Re: [GTh] New Indices at GThom Resource Center

    Message 1 of 6 , May 23, 2013
      After three weeks work on the Coptic index, I'm pleased (and relieved)
      to be able to announce that it's now reached the point where it includes
      basically all the entries I had wanted to put into it. Although there is yet
      work to be done on it (checking against Layton's index, and the creation
      of half a dozen more 'Lnn only' files to replace entries in the 'Singles'
      files), I'd say that it's now moved out of the "in construction" phase.
      The concordance page is now http://gospel-thomas.net/concord.htm.
      I've also linked it to my main page, so it's no longer an orphan.

      Many thanks for the encouragement and help of list members.

      Mike Grondin
      Mt. Clemens, MI