RE: [GTh] Goings on of Interest

    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2013

      Hi Tom

      All I know is what was on the web site at the link I provided. HOWEVER, I see that the link was truncated in my original notice and so probably did not work. I’ll try this again

      http://www.bloomsbury.com/us/characters-and-characterization-in-the-gospel-of-john-9780567259653/

      Hmmm. Maybe that won’t work either- the e-edition appears to be for exam/desk copies only and I’m pretty sure you will need an account with Bloomsbury for this to work.

      Rick