Monthly Report for 2013.04

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2013
      April was a very poor month for the list - the worst since Nov 2011.
      Only 8 messages were posted - all in the first 16 days of the month.
      The year-to-date is 117, the worst since 2008 (though only slightly
      less than 2011's 122). Five of the postings were mine, two from Tim
      Staker, and one from Judy Redman. My own sub-par showing can
      perhaps be explained in part by some work I've been doing on my
      website lately. More on that in a later note.

      M.Grondin