RE: [GTh] Passing of T. Paterson Brown

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2013

      Thanks for letting us know, Mike.

      Judy

      From: gthomas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:gthomas@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike Grondin
      Sent: Wednesday, 17 April 2013 6:21 AM
      To: gthomas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [GTh] Passing of T. Paterson Brown

      Thanks to GThomas member Mark Mattison, I've just today become aware

      of the passing of T. Paterson Brown on June 6, 2012. Paterson (or 'TP' as

      he was apparently known to his friends) was also a member and sometimes-

      contributor to GThomas. He maintained the Metalogos site, which focuses

      on the three Nag Hammadi texts that have 'gospel' in the title: Thomas,

      Philip, and Truth. His interlinear of Thomas is the only one I know of on

      the net other than my own, while his interlinear of Philip is the only one I

      know of period. The site (http://metalog.org/, now under the ownership

      of one of his friends) also contains Crum's Dictionary and Plumley's

      Grammar. An obit (including comments from friends, plus the unfortunate

      details of a less than stellar personal life) can be found here:

      M.Grondin