Passing of T. Paterson Brown

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16 1:20 PM
      Thanks to GThomas member Mark Mattison, I've just today become aware
      of the passing of T. Paterson Brown on June 6, 2012. Paterson (or 'TP' as
      he was apparently known to his friends) was also a member and sometimes-
      contributor to GThomas. He maintained the Metalogos site, which focuses
      on the three Nag Hammadi texts that have 'gospel' in the title: Thomas,
      Philip, and Truth. His interlinear of Thomas is the only one I know of on
      the net other than my own, while his interlinear of Philip is the only one I
      know of period. The site (http://metalog.org/, now under the ownership
      of one of his friends) also contains Crum's Dictionary and Plumley's
      Grammar. An obit (including comments from friends, plus the unfortunate
      details of a less than stellar personal life) can be found here:

      M.Grondin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16 2:12 PM

        Thanks for letting us know, Mike.

        Judy