Monthly Report for 2013.02

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 11:36 AM
      Twenty-eight messages* were posted last month, from seven contributors.
      Although the total is lower than our February and Jan-Feb averages for
      the past 10 years, it's only slightly below last year, so no cause for alarm.

      In addition to myself (10 postings), readers heard from co-list-owner Rick
      Hubbard (6 messages), Tom Reynolds (4), Bruce Brooks and Jack Kilmon
      (3 each), and Tim Staker and Dennis Dean Carpenter (1 each). Thanks y'all.

      As to topics, half (14) were on "Authorship and Dating GTh" (a carryover
      from January, and still continuing this month), the next most popular (6)
      being the methodological thread "Detective Work & The Scientific Method".

      MWG
      *Yahoogroups indicates 31, but 3 were deleted duplicates.