Annual Report for 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013
      26 messages were posted on GThomas during December. This
      is slightly below average for the month, but still respectable. For
      the year, 409 messages were posted. This is better than last year
      (272) and 2006 (295), but didn't quite reach 2005 (413), so 2012
      ranked as the 8th highest year of the 10-yr period 2003-2012.
      (The rankings in year order are 2-6-7-9-4-1-5-3-10-8.) The increase
      of 141 postings from last year to this one seems to have been largely
      due to both the GJW controversy and the release of 3 new Thomas books.

      The most frequent poster in December was Tom Reynolds, with
      8 messages. I posted 7 (including the monthly report), followed by
      Stephen Goranson, Tom Hickcox, Mark Mattison, and Jordan
      Stratford (2 each), and Andrew Bernhard, Derek Cameron, and
      Dennis Carpenter (1 each).

      Although we are saddened by the loss of Bob Schacht, we send best
      wishes to all GThomas members, grateful appreciation for your efforts
      in the past year, and hope for your continued support in the year to come.

      M.Grondin
      Mt. Clemens, Michigan