RE: [GTh] Bob Schacht

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2013

      This is sad news to start out a new year. Bob so often found ways to ask questions other folks had not thought to ask or were simply not bold enough to do so. I’m gonna miss him.

      Rick Hubbard

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2013
        I'm still a bit shaken but my condolences go to his family and his
        scholarship will be missed.

        Jack Kilmon
        Houston, TX