Re: [GTh] Bob Schacht

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2013
      Like Bill, my online acquaintance with Bob Schacht goes back a long
      way - to Crosstalk, before the advent of GThomas - and to a time when
      I was just feeling my way into this field. I never met him personally, but
      Bob was one of those who were and are the lifeblood of e-lists and blogs
      - the steady and thoughtful contributor. In later years, as Crosstalk declined,
      Bob (an XTalk moderator) sent many a message to GThomas, and we were
      the better for it. He will be missed.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2013

        This is sad news to start out a new year. Bob so often found ways to ask questions other folks had not thought to ask or were simply not bold enough to do so. I’m gonna miss him.

        Rick Hubbard

        Like Bill, my online acquaintance with Bob Schacht goes back a long

        way - to Crosstalk, before the advent of GThomas - and to a time when

        I was just feeling my way into this field. I never met him personally, but

        Bob was one of those who were and are the lifeblood of e-lists and blogs

        - the steady and thoughtful contributor. In later years, as Crosstalk declined,

        Bob (an XTalk moderator) sent many a message to GThomas, and we were

        the better for it. He will be missed.

        Mike Grondin

      • Jack Kilmon
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2013
          I'm still a bit shaken but my condolences go to his family and his
          scholarship will be missed.

          Jack Kilmon
          Houston, TX