Monthly Report for 2012.11

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2012
      November was yet another good month for us, with 59 messages.
      This was the 2nd highest November in the 10 years 2003-2012.
      The year-to-date total is 383, higher already than the entirety of
      both last year (272) and 2006 (295). It's possible that we might also
      exceed 2005 (413), but it will be a satisfactory year even if we don't.

      There were 12 contributors other than myself this month, which
      was even more gratifying than the monthly total. Bruce Brooks
      matched my own output of 14 postings, others including Ian
      Brown (6), Bob Schacht (5), Mark Goodacre, Rick Hubbard,
      and Stephen Carlson (4 each), Stephen Goranson and Andrew
      Criddle (2 each), and David Inglis, Jack Kilmon, Mark Mattison,
      and Tom Hickcox (1 each). Heartfelt thanks to all of you.

      MWG