[gthomas] GThomas Original Composition

  • Paul Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 7:55 AM
      BetaDavid wrote:
      but I'll say Gibbon (Decline & Fall) has a 'middle of the road'
      treatment of the question.
      PS. I'd date the document earlier than Gibbon did; within the bounds of
      radiometric dating and where debate is to be

      I must really be missing something here. Gibbon died in 1794 long before the
      discovery of Coptic Thomas or the Greek fragments. So what document is he
      dating?

      Paul Miller