[gthomas] Re: Gnosticism URL?

  • Stevan Davies
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 1999
      > Can you folks recommend some non-biased web sites with info on "Gnosticism"?
      > Thanks, BG ---------------------------------------------
      >
      > The website at the below listed url will probably keep you busy for awhile.
      >
      > http://www.gnosis.org/
      >

      > Paul Miller

      You're one gnosis short of a full insight on my system.

      http://www.gnosis.org/gnosis

      works for me. If you want to know about Gnosticism read the
      Nag Hammadi Library texts. Doing anything else is just reading
      what some other modern person thinks might have been
      going on. Use the real stuff. Draw your own conclusions. If you
      read some and say "I don't get it" well, read some more. The
      most important is the Apocryphon of John so start there.

      Steve