Monthly Report for Aug, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2012
      Though better than July, August was another disappointing month.
      Nineteen messages were posted, second lowest August on record,
      but perhaps even worse was that most of them (13) were mine. Two
      each came from Mark Goodacre and Bob Schacht, one each from
      Stephen Carlson and Ian Brown. These are sterling contributors,
      and we're thankful for their participation, but we need more folks
      to join in if we're to remain viable and relevant.

      The year-to-date figure (239) is still respectable at about 30/month,
      but the last four months have all been 20 or less, so the monthly
      average has been declining. Furthermore, the year-to-date exceeds
      only last year, which was lowest of the period 2003-11. Obviously,
      the trajectory we're on isn't a good one.

      M.Grondin
      Mt. Clemens, MI