[gthomas] Gnosticism URL?

  • Paul Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 1999
      Can you folks recommend some non-biased web sites with info on "Gnosticism"?
      Thanks, BG ---------------------------------------------

      The website at the below listed url will probably keep you busy for awhile.

      http://www.gnosis.org/

      Paul Miller

    • Stevan Davies
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 1999
        > Can you folks recommend some non-biased web sites with info on "Gnosticism"?
        > Thanks, BG ---------------------------------------------
        >
        > The website at the below listed url will probably keep you busy for awhile.
        >
        > http://www.gnosis.org/
        >

        > Paul Miller

        You're one gnosis short of a full insight on my system.

        http://www.gnosis.org/gnosis

        works for me. If you want to know about Gnosticism read the
        Nag Hammadi Library texts. Doing anything else is just reading
        what some other modern person thinks might have been
        going on. Use the real stuff. Draw your own conclusions. If you
        read some and say "I don't get it" well, read some more. The
        most important is the Apocryphon of John so start there.

        Steve