Monthly Report for June, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2012
      This is traditionally a slow time of year, with many scholars on vacation.
      There were 18* messages posted in June, relatively low for the month,
      but the counts remain respectable
      :

      month: lower than adjusted-average June for 2003-2011 (22.4), but > 4 of 9
      YTD: higher than 3 of previous 9 nine years, including last year (209 vs. 165)

      Aside from my own postings (8 messages, including the monthly report),
      Judy Redman, Bob Schacht, and Jack Kilmon sent 2 messages each.
      Single messages were rec'd from Tim Staker, Dave Hindley, David Inglis,
      and Bruce Brooks. As usual, our thanks go out to all who took the time
      and trouble to share their thoughts with us this past month, and our
      encouragement to continue to do so, as well as for others to join in.

      M.Grondin
      Mt. Clemens, MI
      *Yahoogroups Message History shows 19, but one was a dupe