Monthly Report for May, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      Last month started out OK, but then the lull of the last week brought it
      down. There were 20 messages posted, relatively low for May, but the
      YTD is still respectable:

      month: lower than adjusted-average May (26.6), >= 3 of last 9 May's
      YTD: higher than 4 of previous 9 nine years, including last year (191 vs. 156)

      Aside from my own postings (8 messages, including the monthly report),
      Tim Staker topped the list with 4 messages, followed by Judy Redman (3),
      Chris Skinner and Bruce Brooks (2 each), and one from Keith Yoder. As usual,
      our thanks are extended to all who took the time and trouble to share their thoughts
      with us this past month, and our encouragement to continue to do so, as well as
      for others to join in.

      M.Grondin
      Mt. Clemens, MI