Re: Thomas 52

  • chaptim45
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2012
      Ivan,

      I didn't want to be the first to respond on this list, but since others have not commented I decided to speak up.

      I enjoyed your article. I thought it was well-reasoned, and you were
      very thorough especially in going through the various Greek editions of Scripture (LXX, Theodotion, etc) looking for "lalein en tini".

      We all know how tricky prepositions can be when translated between
      differently languages, so I must salute you in tackling this endeavor.

      And I think others on this list might also agree that your work here is a helpful addition to the study of Thomas' Greek vorlage.

      Tim Staker
      Chaplain, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA

      --- In gthomas@yahoogroups.com, Ivan Miroshnikov <ivan.miroshnikov@...> wrote:

      > Dear all,
      >
      > here you may read or download my article on *Thomas *52:

      http://helsinki.academia.edu/miroshnikov/Papers/1566503/In_or_about_Gosp\
      el_of_Thomas_52_and_Hebraizing_Greek