RE: [GTh] review of WATSA booklet on Thomas, part 1 of 3

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2012

      The Book Depository has just told me that I have ordered the *US* edition of WATSA Thomas which is not due to be published until 1 May!! I was offered a refund, so I think I might just take that and order through Amazon or the publisher. L I have bought dozens of books through them in the past and they’ve always been very reliable and prompt, not to mention providing free postage.

      Judy Redman
      PhD Candidate, School of Humanities
      University of New England
      Armidale 2351 Australia