Re: [GTh] review of WATSA booklet on Thomas, part 1 of 3

  • Ian Brown
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2012
      Judy,

      I also have mine which arrived last week via Amazon.com. It was only $6 plus shipping (which was $8, living in Canada has its drawbacks).

      ian brown

    • Andrew Bernhard
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2012

        For what it’s worth, my copy came from Amazon yesterday.

        Andrew

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 4, 2012

          The Book Depository has just told me that I have ordered the *US* edition of WATSA Thomas which is not due to be published until 1 May!! I was offered a refund, so I think I might just take that and order through Amazon or the publisher. L I have bought dozens of books through them in the past and they’ve always been very reliable and prompt, not to mention providing free postage.

          Judy Redman
          PhD Candidate, School of Humanities
          University of New England
          Armidale 2351 Australia