Re: [GTh] review of WATSA booklet on Thomas, part 1 of 3

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2012
      I have my copy on my desk.  It arrived a good three or four weeks ago.  Mind you, it came straight from the publisher so it may not have reached the shops yet.

      By the way, many thanks for your comments on Simon Gathercole's book, Judy.

      All best
      Mark

      --
      Mark Goodacre
      Duke University

      http://www.markgoodacre.org

    • Ian Brown
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2012
        Judy,

        I also have mine which arrived last week via Amazon.com. It was only $6 plus shipping (which was $8, living in Canada has its drawbacks).

        ian brown

      • Andrew Bernhard
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3, 2012

          For what it’s worth, my copy came from Amazon yesterday.

          Andrew

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 4, 2012

            The Book Depository has just told me that I have ordered the *US* edition of WATSA Thomas which is not due to be published until 1 May!! I was offered a refund, so I think I might just take that and order through Amazon or the publisher. L I have bought dozens of books through them in the past and they’ve always been very reliable and prompt, not to mention providing free postage.

            Judy Redman
            PhD Candidate, School of Humanities
            University of New England
            Armidale 2351 Australia