RE: [GTh] review of WATSA booklet on Thomas, part 1 of 3

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2012

      Thanks, Tim,

      I have been expecting my copy to arrive, and your review prompted me to check my pre-order to see when I could expect it. The Book Depository still tells me that the book has not yet been published, so I contacted them to ask why. I am surprised because other books that I’ve pre-ordered from them have arrived before I expected them. Have other list members pre-ordered Chris’ book and if so, have you received your copies yet?

      Judy Redman
      PhD Candidate, School of Humanities
      University of New England
      Armidale 2351 Australia
      ph:  +61 2 6773 3401
      mob: 0437 044 579
      web:  http://judyredman.wordpress.com/
      email:  jredman2@...

    • Mark Goodacre
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2012
        I have my copy on my desk.  It arrived a good three or four weeks ago.  Mind you, it came straight from the publisher so it may not have reached the shops yet.

        By the way, many thanks for your comments on Simon Gathercole's book, Judy.

        All best
        Mark

        --
        Mark Goodacre
        Duke University

        http://www.markgoodacre.org

      • Ian Brown
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3, 2012
          Judy,

          I also have mine which arrived last week via Amazon.com. It was only $6 plus shipping (which was $8, living in Canada has its drawbacks).

          ian brown

        • Andrew Bernhard
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 3, 2012

            For what it’s worth, my copy came from Amazon yesterday.

            Andrew

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 4, 2012

              The Book Depository has just told me that I have ordered the *US* edition of WATSA Thomas which is not due to be published until 1 May!! I was offered a refund, so I think I might just take that and order through Amazon or the publisher. L I have bought dozens of books through them in the past and they’ve always been very reliable and prompt, not to mention providing free postage.