Monthly Report for Mar, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 8:58 AM
      There were 40 messages posted to the group last month. The following
      is a comparison to various monthly and year-to-date figures:

      month: higher than adjusted-average March (35)
      YTD: lower than average, but higher than 3 of previous 9 years
      YTD vs. last year: higher than 2011 (109 vs. 80)

      Aside from my own postings (15 messages, some of which were notices),
      Judy Redman topped the list with 8 messages, followed by Bob Schacht (5),
      Ian Brown (4), Andrew Criddle and Tim Staker (3 each), and Steve Oxbrow (2).
      As usual, our thanks are extended to all who took the time and trouble to share
      their thoughts with us this past month, and our encouragement to others to join in.

      M.Grondin
      Mt. Clemens, MI