RE: [GTh] Re: GTh 66

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 13, 2012

      Thanks, George. I was surprised that a book that is still very much in copyright and which the author would obviously want to sell as a text might be available on line. I am quite convinced that GoogleBooks can read my mind – so often in the preview it provides, the three pages I want particularly to read are amongst those I can’t see. I will be reading something that quotes someone which looks interesting or strange and I think “I’ll just see if I can check that”, but no. L

      Judy Redman
      PhD Candidate, School of Humanities
      University of New England
      Armidale 2351 Australia