Monthly Report for Nov, 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2011
      Hi folks,

      No, it isn't the fault of your receiver. We had only two messages in November,
      and they were early in the month. Bruce's note today broke a silence of over
      thirty days. I accept my fault in this, as I've not felt like writing for some time.
      Not that I haven't had ideas for notes, but I simply haven't been able to summon
      the will to spend the time to compose them. Let's hope that this so-far disastrous
      year will end at least a little better than it's been lately.

      M.Grondin
      Mt. Clemens, MI