9921RE: [GTh] Gospel of Thomas and the Farrer Theory

    Jun 2 4:33 PM

      Mark,

      I didn’t get the post from Phil and it doesn’t seem to have made it into my junk folder, which legitimate posts to lists sometimes do. Did he reply to you direct?  If so, Phil would you mind resharing, please?

      Judy Redman
      PhD Candidate, School of Humanities
      University of New England
      Armidale 2351 Australia