9917RE: [GTh] Gospel of Thomas and the Farrer Theory

    Jun 1, 2011

      Not off the top of my head, Mark. Mind you, there’s not a huge amount written on Thomas and sources – even the Q stuff isn’t exactly extensive. Have you looked at Reinhardt Nordsiek’s commentary, or Uwe-Karsten Plisch’s, though? There is a vague glimmer in the back of my mind that says that I might have read something in one of these, but I have been up waaaaay too long today to be able to skim read effectively even in English and Nordsiek’s German is definitely beyond me tonight. J

      Judy Redman
      PhD Candidate, School of Humanities
      University of New England
      Armidale 2351 Australia