8925RE: [GTh] Chris Skinner's Book

    Sep 3, 2009
      Hmm-

      This is the story of my life. A discount shows up AFTER I paid full retail
      for the book.

      On the other hand, after a quick first read, it was worth every nickel I
      paid for it if for no other reason than that it has a marvelous overview of
      the trajectory of Thomas studies (most especially for folks who are
      foot-note chasers as I am).

      On yet another hand (keeping in mind that I have only two) I'm reserving
      comment on the remainder of Chris's monograph until I have had a chance to
      digest it a little more. In any case, I'm pretty sure there is a lot of
      grist for the mill of discussion in what he wrote.

      Rick Hubbard
      Humble Maine Woodsman