7483Re: [GTh] Thomas saying 64 and the synoptics

  • William Arnal
    Mar 2, 2007
      Andrew Criddle wrote:

      > (If Thomas 64 is post-synoptic developed by successive redaction of the
      >synoptic version then >"for buyers and merchants shall not enter the places
      >of my Father". may well be the last stage of >the redaction trajectory, but
      >this is a somewhat different idea)

      I just want to point out that this conclusion's validity has no bearing
      whether #64 is pre- or post- or simply non-synoptic. The conclusion of #64
      is clearly a redactional application, regardless of the source of the
      parable.

      regards,
      Bill
      William Arnal
      University of Regina

      Your Space. Your Friends. Your Stories. Share your world with Windows Live
      Spaces. http://spaces.live.com/?mkt=en-ca
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic