6235Arnal's Article

  • Peter Kirby
    Apr 3, 2004
      On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 11:03:04 -0600, William Arnal wrote:
      > The answer to both questions is, probably not. I am not aware of
      > April's article being on-line, nor my own. I know that sometime
      > within the last couple years, someone had wanted to post my HTR
      > piece on their website, so I wrote to HTR about the copyright, and
      > never got a response. I forget who wanted to do this, and don't
      > know whether they went ahead with it anyway. I doubt it.

      Hello,

      I am the person who contacted you about posting the HTR article on the web. I am still interested in doing so (on the http://www.christianorigins.com/ web site). Perhaps you could ask HTR again? It would be a great boon to all to have the article available on the web.

      --
      Peter Kirby (Student at Fullerton College, CA)
      Web Site: http://www.peterkirby.com/