10929Re: [GTh] Monthly Report for 2014.05

  • Mark M. Mattison
    Jun 6, 2014
      Mike,

      Thanks for the heads-up ... that's awful that Paterson Brown's web site has been taken down.

      Some time ago, concerned that that might happen someday, I did take the time to download all the HTML pages of his interlinear of the Gospel of Philip, as well as all the gifs he posted of Till's transcript of Philip. I didn't download anything else, however, so the links of the interlinear pages to Crum and Plumley are all broken. In retrospect I wish I had copied the whole site.

      Would you like copies of the files I did download?

      - Mark Mattison

      On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 2:54 AM, 'Mike Grondin' mwgrondin@... [gthomas] <gthomas@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      In the process of adding Coptic Scriptorium to my links page, I checked
      the already-existing links and found that Paterson Brown's Metalogos site
      seems now to have disappeared. Paterson himself passed away some time
      back, but I had hoped that someone else would take over the site. My links
      to Metalogos were for Crum's Dictionary and Plumley's Coptic Grammar.
      I had in fact a link to a better version of Crum, so that was no problem,
      but I had to search for an alternate version of Plumley. Found one at
      Scribd, so added link to that. That's OK for my purposes, but others
      who have links to Metalogos (metalog.org) may want to check them.

      MWG

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic