10925Re: [GTh] Research databases

    May 21, 2014
      JSTOR would be a good place to start.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 21, 2014, at 5:29 PM, "Bradley Skene anebo10@... [gthomas]" <gthomas@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      It's been a while since I've done any serious work in Early Christianity. Can anyone recommend databases where I might find listings of the latest scholarship on the individual Nag Hammadi treatises? Something like L'anne Philologique but tailored to the subject matter. I do have access to the library databases of a research library and a seminary (though not remotely), so behind a paywall that institutions like that would have access to is fine.

      Thanks,

      Bradley A. Skene

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic