10920RE: [GTh] Another Angle on the "Authenticity" Controversey

    May 12, 2014

      This is a very good point, John. The fact that something is not an authentic early document doesn’t necessarily mean that it was produced with the intent to defraud.

      Judy Redman
      PhD Candidate, School of Humanities
      University of New England
      Armidale 2351 Australia