      From: gthomas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:gthomas@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike Grondin
      Sent: Wednesday, 7 May 2014 5:48 PM
      To: gthomas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [GTh] Sexism and the GJW

      A couple addenda:

      1. I was mistaken in saying that Christian's response to Eva was

      deleted from his blog. Her comment and his are still there.

      2. After discussions late this evening (here) Christian has decided to

      change the title of his blog entry. It's now 'Jesus had a sister-in-law'.

      Not very snappy, but I think the change indicates a recognition of

      concerns that have been raised here and elsewhere, and hopefully

      will serve to defuse a situation that threatened to overshadow his

      accomplishments in the fragment investigation.