10912Re: [GTh] Sexism and the GJW

    May 7, 2014
      A couple addenda:
      1. I was mistaken in saying that Christian's response to Eva was
      deleted from his blog. Her comment and his are still there.
      2. After discussions late this evening (here) Christian has decided to
      change the title of his blog entry. It's now 'Jesus had a sister-in-law'.
      Not very snappy, but I think the change indicates a recognition of
      concerns that have been raised here and elsewhere, and hopefully
      will serve to defuse a situation that threatened to overshadow his
      accomplishments in the fragment investigation.