      From: Mike Grondin <mwgrondin@...>
      To: gthomas <gthomas@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, Dec 15, 2013 10:04 pm
      Subject: [GTh] "Important Document" is Phishing Attack

      Tom Reynolds and I have received a note titled "Important Document", giving
      the appearance of being from Chris Skinner. Since others of you may receive
      this note, please be warned that it is not legitimate. If you click on the link in the
      note, you will be taken you to a phony page that asks for your email address
      and password. Obtaining that information is the purpose of the low-life who
      hacked Chris' Gmail account, so don't give it.

      M.Grondin
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic