10609Re: [GTh] Sethian-Valentinian Lexicon

    Jul 30, 2013
      > I haven't been paying very close attention, so apologies if I'm asking
      someone
      > to repeat something, but has this been published somewhere beyond
      this mailing list?

      Hi Stephen,

      If you're asking about the Tom Saunders stuff, I'm not aware that any of
      it has been published through reputable channels, although he has written
      extensively (and verbosely) on the internet, including on our list, before his
      posting privileges were curtailed many years ago. Last time I knew, he was
      posting huge notes to the non-scholarly GThomas list.

      Mike G.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic