      From: Judy Redman
      To: "gthomas@yahoogroups.com"
      Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 3:33 PM
      Subject: RE: [GTh] Goings on of Interest (updated)
      Tom,
      I hope you enjoy reading my chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. Pity it’s not about Thomas, so off-topic for this list. J
      I’m also very grateful to Chris for inviting me to make a contribution to the book. I’m looking forward to reading the other contributions.
      Judy Redman
      PhD Candidate
      Humanities and Social Sciences
      University of New England