Re: Carbs Cleaned and Wow - Bike is Reborn !!!

  • rich55barrett
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2011
      Wow, you had the original rear on the back at 9500 miles, Mine was gone at 5K without the power wheelies. The Metzeler 880 on the back of mine has seen over 10K miles and has lots of tread left.

      Glad the tips help, thats what they are there for. Sometimes I even have to look, 'cos I forget stuff and it's a good memory jogger.

      When / if you notice a flat spot around 3000 rpm, just add a 3mm diameter washer under the needles.