60582ANNOUNCEMENT: 2017 Fall G-Rally

  • jberrybiker@bellsouth.net
    Jun 19, 2017

      We had a great time at our Spring rally in Sweetwater, TN but now it's time to announce our 2017 Fall G-rally! Our Fall rally will be held the Days Inn in Wytheville, VA from Thurs, Oct 12th thru Sun, Oct 15th and they are holding a block of 20 rooms for our group at a discounted rate of $55/night. The Days Inn is VERY nice and includes a free breakfast and a microwave/fridge in every room and there are 5 restaurants within walking distance. To reserve your room, call them at the number listed below and be sure to tell them you're with the G-men group to get the discounted rates. The area around Wytheville is absolutely gorgeous with lots of great roads including the "Claw of the Dragon" and the "Back of the Dragon" (Hyw 16 with tons of curves going over 3 mountains)!
      Here's the details:
      WHAT: 2017 Fall G-men Rally
      WHERE: Days Inn, 150 Malin Dr Wytheville, VA 24382 (off of Exit 73 on I-81 / I-77)
      WHEN: Oct 12 thru Oct 15
      RATE: $55/night plus tax (2 queens or 1 king non smoking)
      RESV NUMBER: (276) 228-5500
      See ya the mountains in Oct, KyJohn