Try-Its Question - Brandi

  • Melissa Dame
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      Brandi -

      When I pull up a try-it report, it will say
      "Requirements completed - 3". Sometimes it will have
      more numbers after, such as "3 5 6". These numbers
      refer to the Requirement Number (the first requirement
      listed would be number 1, the second - number 2, and
      so on) that was completed, not the number of
      requirements completed.

      Hope that helps!

      Melissa

      Message: 5
      Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:17:53 -0400
      From: Kevin Coleman <kcoleman@...>
      Subject: Re: Try It report

      Hi Brandi,

      After deleting the Try-Its, go to (from the main menu)
      Utilities and
      Compact Database. This will remove any lingering
      requirement dates
      from
      G-Scoutmate.

      You can then go ahead and re-add the Try-Its.

      Also, you could also go into the Requirements for
      those Try-Its and
      delete
      the dates for the requirements. Once you delete them,
      the requirements
      will not show up as completed.

      At 08:19 AM 4/28/03 +0000, you wrote:
      >Yesterday I had a parent approach me about try-its
      her Brownie had
      >already earned. Seemed they were misplaced and she
      was wondering
      >what she'd earned so she could see what was missing,
      etc. Anyway,
      >when I brought up the report for this particular girl
      she currently
      >has 3 incomplete try-its on the list. The problem is
      each of these
      >incompletes had notes on them like "3 requirements
      completed", "5
      >requirements completed". I find that one
      particularly entertaining
      >(doesn't take much at this hour dilerious with a head
      cold) since
      >that try it would then be complete if it were true.
      LOL! When I
      >went to "modify" the records I'd only marked
      (dated)one requirement
      >on each try it. I removed them all and then added
      them again but
      >can't seem to make those notations come up right on
      the report.
      >What am I doing wrong?
      >
      >TIA,
      >Brandi

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • brandi_6869
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2003
        OH DUH! Yes, I'll bet that's it. I still hadn't gotten around to
        trying Kevin's fix yet but I will take a peek and compare the number
        listed to which number of try it it is. Thanks to both of you!

        ~Brandi

        --- In gscoutmate@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Dame <vtmelissad@y...>