Re: "ERROR 3021"

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 1999
      Hi everyone,

      I did figure out the problem, and there's a little glitch in the program
      (as you already know) regarding the problem mentioned below.

      This applies to award (badge, patch, bridge, etc) requirements. To quickly
      recap, if you erase the date of a requirement and then click on the "Close"
      button, an Error 3021 error will occur (but the record will still be
      updated). If, after erasing a date, you click on the navigator (move to
      the next or previous requirement), it will not give an error. It's only
      when you hit close immediately after erasing a date that the error occurs.

      Therefore, until I fix the bug in an update, whenever you erase a date,
      move to the next/previous requirement and then click on the "close" button.
      The error should no longer occur.

      At 09:35 PM 03/29/1999 -0600, you wrote:
      >From: "Cynthia Anderson" <canderson@...>
      >
      >I noticed that too about global updates for badge workwork. Are you saying
      >you found a way to fix it or are you still just able to update dates only?
      >thanks, Cynthia.

      Girl, Boy and Cub Scout Troop Management Software!
      Web Site: http://members.aol.com/kevinc1081
      Email : kcoleman@...
    • Troop1633@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 12, 1999
        Kevin:

        I have purchased the GScoutmate Program. Several weeks ago you posted an
        upgrade to this program.

        Is there any way of getting a hard copy of the upgrade besides downloading it.

        Thanks:
        Jennifer
        Troop1633@aol/com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 12, 1999
          Jennifer (and all),

          Since it's not a major update (though it does have several enhancements),
          then if you don't download it, you will need to send a check or money order
          for $4.00 (to cover s & h/material costs) to me at:

          Kevin Coleman
          PO Box 6871
          Delray Beach, Fl 33482

          Put your name and telephone and a note that you're ordering the G-Scoutmate
          update.

          Since you're using an AOL account, you should be able to download it pretty
          easily from the web site, however if you still want disks mailed to you,
          please follow the above instructions.