Re: [gscoutmate] Digest Number 346

  • Judy Brennan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      Kevin, I'm getting this message as I log in. What does it mean? I
      currently just click and it goes away. Is this anything to be concerned
      with?

      Error Encountered - 94

      Yours in Girl Scouting,
      Judy Brennan
      Girl Scouts of Mid-Continent Council
      Adviser, Senior Girl Scout Troop 2099 - the hosts of Just For Seniors
      Getaway 2002 & 2004, Master Trainer, Mother of Gold Awardee, Our Chalet 2000
      Patrol Chaperone, KC Crossroads Trainers Conference Steering Committee
      http://www.geocities.com/brennan_51
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
        Hi Judy,

        Possibly. One or more of the G-Scoutmate (or Windows files that
        G-Scoutmate users) files may have been removed or corrupted.

        I'll email you directly on how to solve the problem... it'll involve
        reinstalling the software, though you'll have to deselect an option during
        the installation process so that your data is preserved.