Rosters

  • kwales01
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2002
      Kevin, I've been able to print my troop roster with phone and
      addresses, but not with email addresses on the same list. Is there a
      way to do this? Also is there a way to include the adults on the
      same report as the girls with the same information?

      I'm glad to see that you plan to add adult attendance in the next
      version. I also G-Scoutmate for my Service Unit and would like that
      capability.
    • Dcookie13@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2002
        Kevin,

        I would also like to include the girls identification number on the reports.
        Is there a way that we could do that?

        Darlene

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 11, 2002
          Hi,

          We've provided some custom phone/address report files that you can download
          from our site that will add the email address to the report. To access
          these, go to our site (www.kscgroup.com) and click on "Downloads".

          The second request is on our list for the next version.

          Darlene,

          I saw your request... in the next version, you'll be able to customize the
          report to include fields that you select.... currently, there's no way to
          put the ID # on it.