Update and Michigan

  • Judy Brennan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      Thanks, Kevin, for a GREAT product. I LOVE GScoutmate!!!! Didn't have any
      problem downloading the new upgrade. Thanks.

      I'm jealous you aren't coming to KC again!!!! Lucky Michigan GS Conference
      attendees!

      Yours in Girl Scouting,
      Judy Brennan
      Girl Scouts of Mid-Continent Council
      Leader, Senior Girl Scout Troop 2099, Master Trainer, Mother of Gold
      Awardee, Our Chalet 2000 Patrol Chaperone, KC Crossroads Trainers Conference
      Steering Committee
      Email: jbrennan2@...
      http://www.geocities.com/brennan_51
    • Kevin
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2001
        Judy,

        I had a GREAT time at the Michigan Conference. It was great meeting some
        current (and new!) users.

        It was a bit chilly (anything under 75 degrees is chilly for me), but it
        was great nonetheless.

        Maybe next year will see me in KC again... we'll see!

        Kevin