Re: Traveling Journal

  • GSMom225@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 1999
      My Senior troop would love to do this I can ask my Cadette troop if they like
      to join in. Would there be a way we could get one of your council patches ? We
      try to get a patch of some kind when or where we do something. Just let us
      know what to do next.
    • BeverlyAlteri@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 1999
        Great! e-mail me your postal address and I'll put you on the list. I
        will also send you a council patch seperately.

        Beverly Alteri